Ridgewood is a charming town filled with art, culture, and recreation. This unique village is a shopping mecca and a haven for fine dining. Our professional services are a cut above the rest. Enjoy seasonal events and programs presented by The Ridgewood Guild throughout the year. Fun for all ages!
The Guild Board of Directors
Our board is made up of a group of high-energy, hard working individuals who plan to make a difference. We have no rent, overhead, or salaries to pay, so our annual dues are minimal. This gives us the opportunity to give back to the community via a carefully planned out series of events, fundraisers and marketing strategies.
- Joanna Ricci – Raymonds
- Paul Markosian – Markosian Fine Jewelry
- Dotti Fucito – Clancy Productions
- Max Viola – Pearl Restaurant
- Maureen Barrett – Wolf Gang Bakery
- Gabriela Vivas – Dparz
- Vito Bari – Boiling Springs Savings Bank
- Jeanne Johnson
- Sarah, Lucian Stnila – Arthur Murray Dance Studio
- Trish Manzo – Zoom Rides
Advisory Board Directors
- RJ Konner – Actor/Producer/Resident
- Angele Ekert – Prominent Properties/Sotheby’s International Realty
- Lisa Williamson – Resident
Community Alliance Program
Help out the Ridgewood Guild by participating in the Community Alliance Program offered by Boiling Springs Savings Bank. Here’s all you need to do:
Have an account at Boiling Springs Savings Bank? Just let them know that you would like to participate in the program by having the bank make a quarterly donation to us.
Don’t have an account at Boiling Springs Savings Bank yet? Head over to your local branch and open one of these types of accounts. Then, let them know you would like them to make a quarterly donation to us:
- Certificates of Deposit
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Checking Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- Money Market Accounts
- Premium Checking Accounts
Thank you for supporting the Ridgewood Guild and all we do to fulfill our mission: To embellish and protect our downtown in the best way we can. To create an attractive landscape in which to attract people to town in order to strengthen our businesses.