The Ridgewood Guild is an exciting, organization dedicated to the revitalization of the Village of Ridgewood. Founded in February 2010, our Board is made up of a group of high energy, extremely motivated business owners and residents, like yourselves, who care about our Central Business District and would like to see it prosper. Each year our membership grows, and on average 30% of our membership consists of residents. We’d love for you to join us.
- Each member receives a “Guild Card’ which entitles you to discounts and incentives from many of our businesses. A brochure is issued each January and July with new businesses added, and you can visit our Guild Card page for an up-to-date listing of offers.
- Emails from our businesses regarding notification of special sales, events, and grand openings.
- Your name is entered into our “Winner’s Circle.” Two drawings are conducted each month which makes you eligible to win gift certificates to our retail shops and restaurants.
- Each new member receives a “Breakfast Club” coupon. The coupon entitles you to a complimentary cup of coffee and treat from one of our popular breakfast spots such as Bagelicious, Starbucks, West Side Bagels, etc.
- Discounted tickets to our Spring Film Festival.
- Free admission to our September Music Festival.
- A one year complimentary membership for participating in our Amazing Ridgewood Race.
- A daily construction report emailed to you regarding traffic delays that might occur throughout our Central Business District.
- Opportunities to help be a part of revitalizing our CBD, including joining committees to help grow events and sponsorships.
We’d love for you to join us!